Flexible hours & working days
National Allied Health Provider!
AHP operates over QLD, NSW, VIC and ACT! Providing only the best quality of service to Aged Care facilities!
AHP are working with large clients such as Uniting Aged Care, Bupa Aged Care, RSL Lifecare, Catholic Healthcare, Japara Aged Care plus so much more!
This is an opportunity for a podiatrist with a passion for working in aged care to partner with our growing multidisciplinary team.
- Based in Merimbula & Eden – NSW
- Casual Role – 1-2x days every 6x weeks
- You will take a lead role in the provision of comprehensive podiatry services and be responsible for relevant documentation requirements.
- Outstanding opportunity for exposure into Aged Care working as a key member of a multidisciplinary team
- Responsible for liaising with residents, families, doctors and other stakeholders.
- Equipment can be supplied
- Relevant qualification in Podiatrist
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current National Police Clearance valid for Aged Care and Vulnerable People or NDISWC
- Drivers Licence
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team and independently
- Outstanding level of written and verbal communication skills