- Leading aged care provider genuinely cares about staff and residents
- Permanent full-time position in a well-resourced facility
- Attractive salary + benefits
- Stable clinical team
Our client is a leading aged care provider with an impeccable reputation within the industry. They attract and retain the best in the industry. They provide a range of education for managers and strive to be the best when it comes to work/life balance for employees.
Due to a recent internal movement, they are seeking a Facility Manager for a purpose-built facility in St. George region in Syndey – closer to Rockdale.
As a Service Manager, you will support the management of human, financial and operational resources across the service. The position forms part of the leadership team that will assist in driving exceptional performance and ensuring a quality, values-based service model. You will oversee the overall operations of this purpose-built aged care facility.
You will be supported as a Deputy Manager, ACFI Professional, Quality Coordinator and marketing to the team.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience working at management/ leadership level within residential aged care
- Excellent ability to lead, mentor and motivate a care team
- Sound knowledge of aged care legislation and standards
- RN qualifications desired but not essential
- Work for an organisation committed to ensuring a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive salary – $140,000 -$150,000 package
- Extensive opportunities for personal development and additional training
How to Apply:
Forward your details by clicking on the APPLY button. For a confidential chat call Darshan Sadasivan on 0408 287 448 or email me at email@example.com with any questions you may have.