- Fantastic Operational leadership opportunity
- 80 bed aged care facility – opportunity to make your mark
- Manage the entire facility with support from a strong team
We are recruiting a Director of Nursing | Facility Manager for a fully accredited aged care facility in North Shore.
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, this is a leadership role that will take you to the next level of management. Through a multi-disciplinary approach, you will co-ordinate and oversee the over all operations of this 80 bed site. You will be supported by a strong deputy manager and clinical team. You will also enjoy working with a supportive leadership and HR team.
You are highly organised and self-motivated, and someone who can manage their time and be flexible with their workloads. You will have previous staff management experience preferably managing a multi-functional team, have exceptional communication and time management skills and be passionate about providing quality aged care.
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- Previous experience as a Director of Nursing / Facility Manager or Care Managers who are ready to step up
- Exceptional clinical knowledge and skills
- Strong leadership, communication, and people management skills
- Sound knowledge of ACFI, Accreditation and aged care legislation
In addition to a competitive salary package, you will be provided with an opportunity to further refine and develop your career. You will be working within an amazingly supportive culture and a strong collegiate environment with other managers in the group.
How to Apply
Forward your details by clicking on APPLY button. For a confidential chat call Darshan on 0408 287 448 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.