- 120 bed home accredited until 2023
- Great support including 2 Care Managers
- Excellent Salary Package including a company car
This position is a full-time and permanent appointment that will require you to oversee the day-to-day activities within this 120 bed home.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be required to perform various duties across Operations Management, Leadership / People Management, Quality Assurance & Continuous Improvement and Strategy.
- You will ensure that all residents across the facility receive quality care and enjoy the quality of life appropriate to their individual needs and preferences.
- You will ensure that the facility operates within budget and that all ACFI assessments accurately reflect resident acuity to maintain rosters of appropriate staff numbers and skill levels.
- You must ensure the facility meets all relevant statutory and legislative requirements.
- You will be required to liaise with various internal and external stakeholders including all site staff, corporate staff, health professionals and finance
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Demonstrated experience working in a leadership role in Aged Care
- Current AHPRA registration as RN
- Exposure to quality, financial management & continuous improvement
- Knowledge of ACFI and Accreditation standards
- Excellent people and leadership skills
- You will be joining a national organisation that offers a rewarding position focusing on supporting people in need and making a solid difference at a management level.
- This organisation offers fantastic Employee Assistance Programs and internal/ external training opportunities
- This role offers an attractive salary package including a competitive base salary + super + salary packaging + Company Car
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements, forward your resume by clicking on the APPLY button or email email@example.com.
Please feel free to call me on 0408 287 448 with any questions you may have.