Attractive Hourly Rates
Flexible Work Hours
Supportive Company Culture and Ongoing Training!
40 - 55 hour
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Casual Registered Nurse / Enrolled Nurse
REMUNERATION: up to $55 p/hour – Based on experience
LOCATION: Cairns/ North QLD
Australian Health Professionals are actively hiring passionate and dedicated Registered/ Enrolled Nurses to make an impact and within the ever-growing Aged Care industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Being a part of the AHP Nursing Team, you will be required to lead, support and assist staff during your shifts.
We work with multiple providers and facilities and wanting to bring you into the fold to assist in providing exceptional care and support to Aged Care residents.
You may be required to work across multiple facilities and residences across the Sunshine State, we do try to ensure that our staff members are working within the same areas – however it may not always be possible due to the nature of the roles.
We are currently reaching out for Expressions of Interest for all Registered and Enrolled Nurses either currently working within Aged Care, or looking to make the transition into Aged Care.
We are also open to discussing current roles with Post-Graduate candidates looking to start their career within Aged Care.
As Registered/ Enrolled Nurses you will also be managing, assessing and maintaining Resident Care within Aged Care facilities and ensuring that our standards are upheld while maintaining care for Residents.
Your professional experience and tertiary education should include:
- Current AHPRA registration – Registered/ Enrolled Nurse
- Bachelor (RN)/Diploma (EN) of Nursing Qualification
- Must be able to work at 2-3 shifts per week and travel up to 30 minutes to facilities across the Sunshine state.
As a part of working within the Aged Care industry, you must be able to provide the following:
- Current National Police Check
– Within the last 12 months
- 2021 Influenza Vaccine & COVID-19 Vaccine
– COVID-19 Vaccine is mandatory from September 17 for Aged Care.
- Full Australian Working Rights
- First AID and CPR Certificates (preferred but not required)
- NDIS and WWC Checks (preferred but not required)
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health & Nursing Services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our supportive nature and culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to residents.
At AHP we are big supporters of employee recognition. As part of our team, we offer incentives and bonuses for our staff including:
- Referral Bonus!
– Refer a successful candidate and you both can get $250 as a thank you!
- Quarterly Incentives!
– Rewards for our hardest working staff members including gift cards, rewards and even weekend getaways!
- Ongoing Training and Support
– Career progression and and leadership support to ensure you get the most out of your professional career
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Mackenzie to discuss further details email@example.com
Please note that as of September 17 2021, all employees working within Residential and Community Aged Care are required to have the 2021 Influenza and COVID-19 vaccines.