We are currently looking for a casual Exercise Physiologist in Sydney.
Our Business Model aims to provide quality services within the Health sector. With AHP we provide a number of services within the Health Sector with a long history of providing only the top quality service across board. NDIS is brand new in our Business and just like our sectors will exceed to the top.
- Working with participants who have disabilities supporting them via assessment, individual planning to develop strategies and attainable goals for them and families
- Caseload will be made up of adults and children, whom you will see in their own environment.
- Provide assessments and providing subsequent interventions to assist in Activities and Daily Living Independence
- Conducting assessments and completing treatments where required to the best ability and uphold AHP standards
Whats on offer:
- Attractive rates – $80ph inclusive super
- Regular Team Functions with incentives $$
- Work alongside a team of experience clinicians
- Become a valued member of the AHP team
- Incredible support from the Management Team
- Long-term opportunities available
- ESSA membership
- Must have Qualifications as an Exercise Physiologist
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be passionate in the Disability Sector, helping and assisting people to live their best life
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Lan to discuss further details Lan@aushp.com.au