Community based role - ULTIMATE flexibility
Travel time paid!
Great hourly rate!
70 - 80 hour
Here at AHP Disability and Home Care we aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised services that help our participants gain as much movement and physical independence as possible.
Whats on offer:
- Incredible hourly rate! – $80ph incl super
- Community based role – travel time paid!
- Great role to fit around other PT/FT work for some extra hours!
- Work around yourself – Flexibility in scheduling your shifts
- Reports and Templates provided
- Resources and tools provided
- Full admin support from the Management Team
- Opportunities for on-going casual work
- National multi-disciplinary team
- Delivering evidence based Exercise Physiology services
- Assisting with clinical management to remain legally compliant
- Deliver ongoing services to NDIS participants to meet their goals
- Developing treatment plans to individual needs
- Required to work with a range of participants under NDIS – Paediatric to Elderly participants
- Updating and providing current reports for NDIS participants
- Work alongside Directors to ensure all appointments are being completed at a regular manner
- Must have appropriate registration with ESSA
- Must have Qualifications as an Exercise Physiologist
- Full working rights in Australia
- Current National Police Check
- Need to obtain NDIS worker screening check
- Must be passionate in the Disability Sector, helping and assisting people to live their best life
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Maddy to discuss further details email@example.com