Responsible for multiple companies under the AHP banner
will work alongside designers, a videographer and a communications officer
Make your mark in a rapidly growing business and dynamic industry
Australian Health Professionals (AHP) is a leading Australian medical and healthcare staffing solutions company built on a longstanding history of successful partnerships with both clients and healthcare professionals!
From humble beginnings in aged care, we have rapidly grown into an established player in recruitment and staffing throughout Australia. We are leaders in Medical, NDIS, Nursing and soon to be Sports with over 1000 employees across 4 offices and multiple client facilities across Australia!
About The Role
Australian Health Professionals is excited to have the opportunity to welcome a Digital Marketing expert to their growing inhouse Marketing department. Responsible for multiple companies under the AHP banner, the new Digital Marketing Manager will work alongside designers, a videographer and a communications officer to drive revenue and assist in the rapid growth of the businesses.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing this role is looking for an exceptionally trained and knowledgeable digital expert, who is hands-on and strives for results. AHP is a vibrant company, expanding rapidly, and who supports a positive culture and work-life balance. Capable of working at an enterprise solution level across multiple platforms, this role is perfect for a digital specialist looking to further their career to an agency level.
- Creation and production of comprehensive reporting and analytics to track ROI
- Successfully generate online leads, bookings and conversions
- Creation of campaigns across email marketing, paid social, SEO and SEM
- Onboarding, creating and advising on digital campaign strategies for multiple companies
- Programming and updating of multiple WordPress sites
- Google Map set-up and management for multiple locations across Australia
- Work alongside the inhouse Communication Officer to produce SEO optimized content to populate across channels
- Work alongside the inhouse Videographer to populate digital assets
- Work alongside the inhouse Design team to produce campaign collateral
- Implementation and coding of CodeTwo systems for new campaigns
- Creation of landing pages for campaign management
- Work with the Head of Marketing to forecast / re-forecast acquisition volumes, revenue, and budgets by month
- Own and develop content strategies to drive organic growth across social media channels
The ideal candidate will be results driven, with the ability to take goals and budget and create campaigns they can implement with confidence. You will be a self-starter and thrive in a small team environment.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital performance marketing
- Additional accreditation in digital marketing and or SEO programming
- Extensive hands-on experience in digital marketing platforms
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects for multiple companies
The Gold Coast Team
You’ll be working with an experienced and thriving team who will provide ongoing opportunities for learning and development, there is also monthly team incentives for top performers. We also finish early on Fridays and you get a paid day off on your birthday!
Australian Health Professionals has grown significantly in just 8 years with over 1000 employees across Australia! Come and work with a leader in the Healthcare space!
If you’re interested in finding out more, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Matilda at email@example.com or on 0418 425 667