Job Security in an Essential Role
Attractive Hourly Rates
Supportive Multidisciplinary Team
Australian Health Professionals is one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Disability sector, providing Allied Health services to NDIS participants Australia wide.
Within the past 6 years the organisation has tripled in size and is continuously expanding, opening up a range of career progression opportunities and growth within the business. We aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised treatments that help people with disabilities live their best life.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our supportive nature and culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to our clients.
What is in it for you?
- Job Security in an essential role
- Attractive Hourly Rates – $100 p/h!
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Extensive Career and Leadership Progression Opportunities
- Supportive Multidisciplinary Team
- Work Alongside a Team of Experienced Clinicians
- Incredible Support from the Management Team
- Become a Valued Member of the AHP team
Your New Role
- Community based setting delivering evidence based services
- Working with a range of participants under NDIS – Paediatric to Elderly participants
- Liaising with National Teams for a holistic healthcare approach
- Updating and providing current reports for participants
- Ensure all compliance is completed and update to date with NDIS practice
Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified Dietician
- Accredited with DAA
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Full working rights in Australia
- Current drivers license and access to reliable transport
- National Police Check
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Lan to discuss further details Lan@aushp.com.au.