The Critical Care Senior Resident Medical Officer role is to provide quality medical care under the supervision of a Career Medical Officer, Registrar, Advanced Trainee and Consultant. This Hospital is a not-for-profit organisation with over 12,000 staff delivering community care across Australia.
This is a 12-month contract with 4 months rotations possibly across ED, ICU, Medicine & Anaesthetics, commencing from February 2022.
- Communicate and examine the patient and arrange appropriate treatment
- Recording accurate information in regard to patient history, examination, management plan, investigations and actions in clinical notes
- Manage treatment under the guidance of senior medical staff and liaise with other members of the multidisciplinary team
- Attend and assist in procedures and outpatient clinics and plan for patient discharge
- MBBS or equivalent
- PGY3 +
- Suitable candidates will hold current AHPRA Registration or be eligible for AHPRA registration through the Competent Authority Pathway
Apply now! via the link below or call Nandani on 0439 970 013 if you would like more information.
*If you are interested in locum / permanent RMO work nationally, but this does not meet your availability/ requirements we can work with you to find something suitable. *