Casual position with flexible hours to work around your schedule!
Weekday AND weekend work available!
Opportunity to work across different locations!
Casual Physiotherapist – Springwood, NSW
AHP started 8 years ago with one recruiter & a tiny office in Kogarah. Today, we are a leading staffing solutions company specialising in Nursing, Allied Health, Aged Care & Medical sectors with over 1000 employees across 4 offices & over 100 client facilities across Australia.
Our team of dedicated professionals work together to provide high quality, personalised staffing solutions to clients and healthcare professionals alike.
Your New Role:
Working within a multidisciplinary team to provide specialised Physiotherapy treatment which is tailored to the individual needs of the live-in residents, to improve their quality of life. The position involves regular collaboration with on-site staff including registered nurses and care staff, as well as other medical and allied health professionals.
What’s on Offer:
- Casual Rates – $45- $50 + Super
- Weekend work also available!
- Flexible upon your availability
- Locum opportunities available – Travel expenses provided
- Gain experience working within the Aged Care sector
- Be apart of a National Team
- Training and Orientation provided
- On-going Management Support provided
Skills & Requirements:
- Must hold Qualifications as a Physiotherapist
- Must have AHPRA General Registration
- Australia Police check required
- Full working rights in Australia
- A genuine passion for Aged Care
- Willingness to learn and further your career in aged care
Apply directly or get in touch today:
Caitlin Scarff | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0433 845 347