Weekend and Weekday shifts!!
Flexibility to work around your schedule!!
Casual Physiotherapist- Dural, NSW
AHP started 8 years ago with one recruiter & a tiny office in Kogarah. Today, we are a leading staffing solutions company specialising in Nursing, Allied Health, Aged Care & Medical sectors with over 1000 employees across 4 offices & over 100 client facilities across Australia.
Our team of dedicated professionals work together to provide high quality, personalised staffing solutions to clients and healthcare professionals alike.
Working within a multidisciplinary team to provide a specialised Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy which is tailored to the individual needs of the live-in residents, to improve their quality of life. The position involves regular collaboration with on-site staff including registered nurses and care staff, as well as other medical and allied health professionals.
What we can offer our Physiotherapist?
- Weekend work available
- Casual Rates – $45- $50 + Super
- Flexible upon your availability
- Locum opportunities available – Travel expenses provided
- Gain experience working within the Aged Care sector
- Be apart of a National Team
- Training and Orientation provided
- On-going Management Support provided
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Qualified in Physiotherapy
- General AHPRA registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- Covid-19 Vaccination
- 2021 Flu vaccination
- National Police Check
Apply directly or get in touch today:
Sharon | email@example.com | 0459 054 647