Attractive Hourly Rate $120/hr+
ULTIMATE flexibility - choose your schedule
Rewarding opportunity in the NDIS sector!
110 - 120 hour
Key ObjectiveTo provide Psychology services to a range of clients across the Disability sector. This includes home-based community visits and may also include Telehealth appointments. You will report directly to the Director.
- Working with participants who have disabilities supporting them via assessment, individual planning to develop strategies and attainable goals for them and families
- Caseload will be made up of adults and children, whom you will see in their own environment.
- Provide assessments and providing subsequent interventions to assist in Activities and Daily Living Independence
- Conducting assessments and completing treatments where required to the best ability and uphold AHP standards
Whats on offer:
- Attractive hourly rates – $120/hr (negotiable)
- Local community based – travel time fully paid!
- Experienced national multidisciplinary team!
- Full admin support provided by the head office team!
- Resources, templates and clinical support provided!
Qualifications and Experience
- General registration with AHPRA as a Psychologist
- Degree in Psychology
- Police check completed within the last 3 years
- Working with Children’s check (if applicable)
- Currently registered to practice in Australia
- Driver’s licence and access to a car
- Permanent citizen of Australia or Visa holder with satisfactory requirements
- Appropriate Indemnity Insurance if you are a contractor
- Positive attitude
- Commitment to providing holistic person centred care
- Able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Competent computer skills
- Dedication to learning
- Organised and efficient
- Contact to be made via phone with all new participants prior to an initial appointment
- Reports to be completed in a timely manner, and if not, a suitable reason should be provided to the Director
- Timely completion of progress notes after each appointment
- Accurate timesheets to be maintained
- Follow up appointments to be booked in a timely manner and entered into our online system
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Maddy via firstname.lastname@example.org