- Clinical Leadership opportunity in a well run facility
- Excellent support and career progression opportunity
- An attractive salary is on offer
They are seeking a Care Manager | DDON for this fully accredited site in the Wollongong region.
As a Care Manager, you will oversee the delivery of clinical care in the Nursing Home to ensure the provision of the highest standard of resident care in accordance with the mission and philosophy of the organisation. Facilitate and support a standard of care that exceeds minimum requirements as established by relevant legislation. Work with key stakeholders to attain, manage and improve the outcomes of the Accreditation Standards Process.
To be successful you must:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA certification
- Proven expertise in staff leadership, supervision, and management
- Passion for delivering high-quality person-centered care
- Knowledge and experience in aged care and the Aged Care Accreditation Standards
- A professional and positive approach to further the skills of the Care Team.
- Computer skills
- This role would suit an experienced Care Manager or Clinical Care Coordinator, Registered Nurse in Charge or similar
- Work for an organisation committed to ensuring a healthy work-life balance
- Extensive opportunities for personal development and additional training
- Additional leave options and flexible work conditions.
How to Apply
Forward your details by clicking on APPLY button or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential chat call Darshan on 0408 287 448