Attractive Hourly Rates & Accomodation Paid
Short-Term Contract with Potential Extension!
Supportive Company Culture and Ongoing Training!
60 - 80 hour
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Care Manager – Aged Care
REMUNERATION: $60+ per/hour – dependant on experience.
LOCATION: Various Locations – NSW
Australian Health Professionals are actively hiring passionate and dedicated Registered/ Enrolled Nurses to make an impact and within the ever-growing Aged Care industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Care Manager, you will assist the General Manager in the delivery of a high-quality nursing program and supporting care services. Guided by models of nursing best-practice, you’ll be capable of optimising funding, driving continuous improvements & coaching care teams and oversee quality.
You will be a clinical leader and ensure and care is provided using evidence based practice.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Oversee all clinical assessment, care planning, and ACFI funding & administration for residents
- Ensuring compliance to the Aged Care Legislation & Accreditation Standards
- Drive continuous improvement and quality activities
- Ensuring that education programs and quality improvement initiatives are implemented and comply with the Accreditation Standards.
- Timely follow-up of resident clinical issues; hazards; incident reports;
Your professional experience and tertiary education should include:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Previous working experience as Care Manager
(Preferred but not required)
- Previous working experience as Registered Nurse
- First AID and CPR Certificates
(Preferred but not required)
- NDIS/Yellow Card – required
- Must be able to work on-site for Short-Term Contracts
(6-8 weeks with potential extentions)
As a part of working within the Aged Care industry, you must be able to provide the following:
- Current National Police Check
– Within the last 12 months
- 2021 Influenza Vaccine & COVID-19 Vaccine
– COVID-19 Vaccine is mandatory from September 17 for Aged Care.
- Full Australian Working Rights
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health & Nursing Services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our supportive nature and culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to residents.
At AHP we are big supporters of employee recognition. As part of our team, we offer incentives and bonuses for our staff including:
- Referral Bonus!
– Refer a successful candidate and you both can get $250 as a thank you!
- Quarterly Incentives!
– Rewards for our hardest working staff members including gift cards, rewards and even weekend getaways!
- Ongoing Training and SupportContinue
– Career progression and and leadership support to ensure you get the most out of your professional career
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Archie to discuss further details email@example.com
Please note that as of September 17 2021, all employees working within Residential and Community Aged Care are required to have the 2021 Influenza and COVID-19 vaccines.