Career Development Opportunities
Ongoing Training & Benefits
60000 - 80000 year
AHP Healthcare are excited to announce that we have officially partnered with one of the largest Aged Care providers in Australia!
Due to continued growth and expansion AHP Healthcare are currently on the lookout for a Cert IV Aged Care Worker or AIN to join a dynamic group in Tumut.
Tumut is a town in the Riverina region of NSW. Situated on the glorious banks of the stunning Tumut River. Enjoy the ‘quiet life’ on the foothills of the historic Snowy Mountains!
- Providing a wide range of personal care services to residents
- Recognise, report and respond appropriately to changes in condition of residents
- Assist with meals and feeding
- Supervising daily hygiene
- Being a friendly face for the residents
Benefits + Culture:
- Work for a proud EO employer that supports an inclusive approach and work environment.
- Receive ongoing development, support and training
- Broaden your horizons and career progression with one of the biggest providers in the industry
- Receive a generous salary and salary packaging
- Join a happy team of likeminded professionals taking care to the next level
What Do You Need?:
- Previous experience in aged or community care (advantageous)
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Availability to work all shifts, including night shifts when needed
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team as well as the confidence to work independently and when needed given direction
- Great organisation and time management skills
We currently have multiple opportunities available at the Tumut site. Be sure to call our Operations Manager, Elle Taylor for a confidential discussion about how we can support you with this opportunity!
Mobile: 0499 179 989
This Particular Position Not For You?
Contact for further also as Australian Health Professionals (AHP) has established relationships throughout Australia with exciting opportunities always available to be filled for the right candidate!