Attractive Hourly Rates
Rotating Roster on Short-Term Contract
Ongoing Training and Support
30 - 35 hour
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Casual Assistant in Nursing (AIN)
RENUMERATION: $30 per hour plus penalty rates!
LOCATION: Griffith, NSW
Australian Health Professionals are now hiring casual & short-term, passionate, devoted and dedicated Registered and Enrolled Nurses to work alongside other like in minded persons within Aged Care!
As a Casual Assistant In Nursing (AIN) ,you will also be managing, assessing and maintaining Resident Care within Aged Care facilities and ensuring that our standards are upheld while maintaining care for Residents.
This Short-Term contract will require you to work at only one facility throughout the duration, on a rotating roster.
The shifts pattern will be either AM or PM shifts to assist the facility, so there will be flexibility in work schedule.
Accomodation and meals will be provided for the duration of your contract.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS (AIN)
- Current National Police Check
– Within the last 12 months
- 2021 Influenza Vaccine & COVID-19 Vaccine
– COVID-19 Vaccine is mandatory from September 17 2021 for Aged Care.
- Full Australian Working Rights
- First AID and CPR Certificates (preferred but not required)
- NDIS and WWC Checks (preferred but not required)
- Must be able to commit to 8 Week Contract
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Attractive Hourly Rates
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Career and Leadership Progression Opportunities
- Supportive Multidisciplinary Team
- Incredible Support from the Management Team
- Become a Valued Member of the AHP team
We also have a referral incentive!! If you refer a successful candidate you will received $500!
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health & Nursing Services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
AHP delivers the best quality service by providing optimal care to the individual. AHP has a unique approach to person-centred and holistic care and support resident’s choices and decisions.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our supportive nature and culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to residents.
*Terms and Conditions apply
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Archie to discuss further details firstname.lastname@example.org