Fulfilling and Rewarding role!
We are continuously expanding, opening up a range of career progression opportunities and growth within the business. We aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised treatments in order to improve the quality of life and physical independence of our elderly patients.
What’s on Offer:
- Attractive Above award salaries!
- Opportunities for Company Growth!
- Management Support across board!
- Team Building!
Your New Role
- Part-time position
- Residential Aged Care setting
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Delivery of exercise classes to residents
- Functional treatment modalities delivered to residents
- Delivery of mobility and re-enablement exercises to residents
- Manual handling training
- Induction training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
Skills & Requirements:
- AHPRA registration (or applied)
- Australia Police check required
- Full working rights in Australia
- A genuine passion for Aged Care
- Willingness to learn and further physiotherapy career in aged care.
- Limited Registration opportunities offered
- Training provided
- New Graduates encouraged to apply!
Caitlin Scarff | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0433 845 347