On the 7th of July, 21 members of the AHP team ran the Gold Coast Marathon for Charlie. A huge congratulations to the team for working so hard to get to the finish line!
In August, we also ran a silent auction on our website and the money raised went into the fundraiser. Since launching this campaign in May, we have so far raised almost $22,000 for this adorable boy. It has been an absolute joy seeing the outpour of support for Charlie and his family!
Welcome Our New Recruits
This month, we welcome 6 new members to the growing AHP team!
Having lived in the remote outback for a few years, working for NSW Health, I am so happy to be back in Sydney where my emigration journey started 12 years ago, coming from the UK. I am super proud to be part of the AHP family and leading the FACEM desk for AHP Medical. I have been in this role for just over three months now and I truly love my job and genuinely like coming to work every day. It is every employee’s goal to have such a workplace and I feel very blessed and humbled. The whole AHP team is incredible and the leadership group is very inspiring. The future is bright for AHP and I am so excited about what is to come. What a time to be alive!
After being granted my PR in December 2018 I was ready for a new challenge here in Australia. I wanted a company that could really enhance my career and offer a family culture at the same time and AHP definitely fitted that very nicely. With 10 years of experience, I can hand on my heart say that I am extremely passionate about my job and pride myself on how far I’ve come! I’m so excited for this next stage in my career with AHP Medical and driven more than ever to be a huge success!
I am an experienced healthcare recruiter from the UK, my experience spans from working within Allied Health in the NHS to specialist doctors across Australia since 2015. I am starting in the Medical Division of AHP and covering junior doctors up to specialists within the College of Physicians (RACP). This covers both locum and permanent doctors including international medical graduates.
I have a great passion for the Australian Healthcare Industry. Working alongside great doctors day in and out to help them secure their dream jobs as per their needs and goals gives me so much satisfaction and motivation, knowing I am helping patients get the best care with the best quality doctors I place every day. My experience goes back 10 years which puts me in a very comfortable place when it comes to relationships with doctors and hospitals alike. AHP is a great company, you feel like you are part of a very supportive family and I feel very privileged to be part of such a friendly, driven company.
Hot Job of the Month
We are looking for a
Facilities Manager - Newcastle
- Great career progression opportunities and excellent support structure
- Plenty of resources and 24/7 RN model
- Attractive salary package and NFP benefits on offer
We are recruiting a Director of Nursing / Facility Manager for medium-sized aging in place in Newcastle. The facility has a highly experienced Deputy Manager and 24-hour clinical staff. They are part of the rapidly growing organization with a portfolio of aged care facilities across NSW. For this role, you will be an energetic leader with the ability to drive excellent service delivery across the service.
Interviews are happening now so apply and secure your spot.
- Experience in a management capacity in residential aged care
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Nursing qualification specializing in Aged Care with strong Gerontology competence
- Knowledge of ACFI, Aged Care Legislation, and accreditation
- Strong skills in clinical assessment and care/services coordination
- Ability to form sound relationships with all stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability in leading teams with the ability to create and maintain a cohesive and efficient team culture within the facility
- Experience in implementing continuous improvement strategies
- Manage operations of the 100-bed facility
- Oversee all clinical aspects and ACFI funding
- Manage compliance with the Aged Care Legislation and Accreditation Standard and other relevant standards/regulatory requirements
- Assisting in the implementation of strategic and operational plans
- Planning, preparing, monitoring, and controlling budgets
- Managing and mentoring clinical and support staff
- Preparing relevant reports and discussion to enhance care provision
For a confidential chat call Darshan at 0408 287 448 or email email@example.com with any questions you may have.