Cruise ED is unlike any conference you have ever been to before! This 9-day cruise sets out from Sydney to the South Pacific Islands of New Caledonia. There are four scheduled stops along the way that will allow you to take in the breathtaking beauty of this tropical paradise. The rest of the days are packed with engaging content from keynote speakers such as Dr. Graeme Maw, Dr. Neel Bhanderi, Associate Professor Dan Ellis, and many more! With an action-packed program of workshops (Ultrasound, Surgical Pathways, Resuscitative, Hysterectomy, etc) and engaging events, this conference will certainly be one to remember.
AHP Medical is proud to be partnering with Cruise ED and thrilled to offer our network a special 10% discount. Head to cruis-ed.com to read more about this cruise ship conference and enter the code AHP10 to qualify for your discount!
Book your Financial Health Check with AHP Medical
At AHP Medical, we are always looking for ways we can give back to our community of medical professionals. We understand that the life of a doctor is a busy one and sometimes this can have a detrimental impact on simple life admin. When you are traveling from one place to another for locum bookings, working on-call, studying for exams, and trying to balance work with family and friendships, it leaves very little time to make sure you have the correct super fund, credit card, mortgage, investments, and insurances.
Luckily for you, AHP Medical has teamed up with a Senior Financial Planner! We are pleased to announce that all doctors we place into either a locum or permanent role will be eligible to receive a financial health check on us! Once you have completed your locum or started in your new job, we will send you an introduction to this complimentary service. All we need from you is your availability to meet with our Senior Financial Planner.
Welcome Our New Recruits
This month we welcome 2 new recruits to the AHP Team!
It’s been 4 weeks since I’ve joined AHP and every day I wake up excited to come to a place full of life, laughter, and food. I’m looking forward to building long-lasting relationships with my colleagues, clients, and candidates, and helping AHP grow!”
Aged Care has always been something I had a passion for, however being a fresh graduate a few years ago, I found it hard to secure a full-time position it that field. Now, I am so excited to finally kickstart my career in an industry that is meaningful to me. Thanks for making me feel so welcomed, I’m really, really enjoying it so far!”
Hot Job of the Month
AHP - Chief Financial Officer
Embarking on an exciting 5-year growth cycle, we are continuing to transform and become one of the nation’s market leaders. As the company converts accordingly, and new innovative systems and procedures are put into place, the business now finds itself in a position where we need a savvy and passionate Chief Financial Officer.
Reporting directly to the GM/CEO you will be principally accountable for providing financial and commercial leadership across the business. Leading a small and capable team, you will be an integral member of the leadership group advising and leading the path for strategic planning while identifying growth opportunities and managing risk.
You will create and ensure business controls and governance, meet statutory reporting, manage cash flow while driving efficiencies across the business. You will be a key stakeholder of all commercial negotiations and will ensure the business continues to grow in a sustainable manner while also ensuring the same levels of customer care and satisfaction remain.
To apply for this role, you will be required to demonstrate experience within:
- Tertiary qualifications and a CPA/CA or equivalent postgraduate accreditation (Essential)
- Building strong business partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to establish a vision, obtain buy-in, and deliver on set targets and KPIs
- Strong attention to detail and a high emphasis on financial and management accounting accuracy and process efficiency
- Financial Leadership experience at Operational, Regional and Corporate levels in SME, large and multinational organizations
Technical expertise in Management and Financial Accounting
- Expertise in Finance and Business Analysis to support decision making
- Managing and initiating the strategic business process and procedural change, enabling sustainable business improvements
- People management and team-building skills focused on providing superior business outcomes and growth opportunities for the team members
- Implementing appropriate resource, IT& ERP systems to effectively deliver data and transaction management
- Highly organized, self-motivated and proactive individual
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Glenn Piper at 0409 092 677 or send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that Australian Health Professionals are registered NDIS providers? Contact us today on 02 8889 4072 and speak to one of our consultants about a tailored service for all of your allied health needs!