Our psychologists provide a secure and supportive atmosphere for children and their families to work through difficulties. Sessions with young children are frequently lighthearted and interactive. We can offer parents help and effective techniques.
Our child psychologists work with children from 0 to 7 years old who require assistance with; behavioural issues (Aggression, non-compliance, sibling conflict, and sleep), managing emotions, social skills, play skills, and Learning difficulties.
AHP’s Psychologists provide:
- Assessments of physiology, cognition, development, and behaviour
- Sessions for children and families
- Programs for groups
- Consultation, training and advice.
- Groups for parents' education
- If necessary, refer to other services.