Physiotherapists help your child develop physical skills through a variety of activities that may easily be included in their everyday routine.
If a child's capacity to move and participate in physical activities is restricted compared in comparison to the level of their peers, physiotherapy may be beneficial.
AHP's team of skilled paediatric physiotherapists will collaborate with you to develop a strategy and set targets that will enable your kid to achieve their full potential.
AHP’s physiotherapists assist children with:
- Reach gross motor milestones such as standing or jumping on their own.
- Strengthening and coordination will allow them to play alongside their peers.
- Improve your child's posture so that they can go about their everyday activities with ease.
- Improve your child's physical fitness and endurance so that they can become physically independent.
- Provide specialised equipment to aid their development and improve their physical function so that they can become self-sufficient members of society.