Exercise physiologists specialise in the delivery of injury prevention and management programmes that include exercise, lifestyle, and behavioural modification.
At AHP, our clinicians work with children to create a programme that is tailored to your child's specific needs, considering their age, growth, and development.
Exercise Physiologists work in a variety of settings including kindergartens, schools, and home settings.
AHP’s Exercise physiologist's assist children with:
- Fitness evaluations.
- Strength training.
- Design of a community-based gym programme.
- Transitioning into community-based initiatives.
- Preventive education and long-term lifestyle management
- Fitness, balancing, walking, and running re-education groups are examples of group activities.
- Retraining in sport/recreational skill gain.