Our dietitians at AHP use their knowledge and experience to provide a wide range of dietetics services to better understand your child's relationship with food.
Dietitians determine what kinds of foods to eat, how their eating habits affect their behaviour, and the relationship between their hunger and any drugs they're taking, among other things.
The body will feel better, and your child will be happy with the correct changes and a balanced diet. Maintaining a nutritious diet will help you regain balance into your child's life.
AHP’s dietitians assist children with:
- Increase your child's dietary variety and nutrient intake.
- Encourage your child's optimal growth and development.
- Overcome food aversions and picky eating.
- Create a positive relationship with eating.
- Make mealtimes a positive experience.
- Improve food-related gastrointestinal problems.