Support the delivery and practice of your allied health therapy program.
Therapy Assistants are excellent at putting our therapists' plans into action and work with clients in a variety of settings.
At AHP, our Therapy Assistants can supplement the role and services provided by allied health professionals by taking on some of the tasks that require less developed abilities on their own.
Participants who utilise an AHP Therapy assist have a better chance of not just stretching their NDIS plan money farther, but also getting more regular therapy.
AHP’s Therapy Assistants provide participant’s with:
- Implementing therapy sessions prescribed by qualified therapists designed to address functional decline and increase independence and quality of life.
- Completing progress notes/documentation.
- Developing client resources.
- Liaising with other professionals.
- Work independently and alongside senior therapists.