AHP Physiotherapists are aged care specialists who understand the unique needs of residential care. Our expertise in strength and balance training, pain management and rehabilitation enables us to offer a comprehensive suite of services to improve clinical outcomes and enhance quality of life.
From pain management and resident assessments to exercise classes and manual handling training, we provide a cost effective solution tailored to suit your specific requirements.
We offer a range of specialist services including:
- Exercise Classes: Our classes target functional ability through strength and balance training that improves mobility and increases confidence. But most importantly, we make sure everyone has fun! The classes are a great way to bring people together and they quickly become a popular daily activity.
- Falls Prevention Programs: Tailored to your specific needs.
- Resident Mobility Assessments: Accurate, timely assessments and post-fall reviews.
- Rehabilitation Programs: Clinical expertise in post-surgery and post-CVA rehabilitation and assistive mobility equipment.
- Manual Handling Training: Education and assessment for all staff members.
- Care Planning and Case Conferences.
- Community and Home Care Physiotherapy: A full range of physiotherapy services for the community, including individual and group programs.
Our Physios become part of your team, working closely with clinical managers to provide residents with quality contemporary care. You gain the advantage of having a skilled clinician onsite to assess new residents, conduct timely post-fall reviews and implement innovative physiotherapy programs that motivate and engage your residents. And because we look after all leave coverage, you’ll always have uninterrupted service.