As your primary source of operating revenue, it’s imperative that your funding reflects the care being provided. Amidst all the uncertainty and changing rules, you need to be confident your claims are valid and sustainable.
It’s a simple equation: Accurate Claims + Optimal Funding = Resident Care.
The recent changes to ACFI Question 12 have sent shockwaves through the sector, causing many to review and revise their current practices. At AHP, we haven’t changed a thing. We didn’t need to because our service model has always been based on compliance and sustainability.
Our record speaks for itself. With an enviable history of 100% compliance for all our services, AHP stands behind every claim we submit. Our pain management programs are comprehensively documented, closely audited and regularly reviewed to ensure your claims are always compliant.
Our experts provide a range of services:
- Comprehensive ACFI Audits: With a special focus on CHC domain uplift potential
- Detailed Reports: Actual and potential uplift analysis
- Complete ACFI Systems Reviews: Detailed audits and system reviews to ensure your ACFI processes are optimised
- Staff Training and Resident Assessments: Education for all your team and expert consultation for individual claims
- Onsite Support: Our clients receive full support for all funding validation audits
Our clients receive full support for all funding validation audits